To prolong the operating lifespan of the SD card, we recommend that you format your SD card with the PC, or using your mobile app, once every 4-6 weeks.
Eurostyle JS450 Mobile App (for Wi-Fi enabled models)
- The app “SmartBB” can be downloaded from the iOS App Store or Android Google Play markets into your personal mobile device, and can be used as indicated below:
- Search for the SSID wifi name as indicated on your JS450 device; use the Wifi to connect the JS450 to your mobile device.
- Default login password is ‘12345678′. You can change the password in the SmartBB mobile app setting.
- Using the “SmartBB” app on your mobile device, you can view live video feed or save the video files.
- You can also alter settings such as mute/un-mute voice recording, brightness, set voltage limiter or time, impact sensitivity, etc. using the “SmartBB” app on your mobile phone.
Eurostyle JS450 PC Viewer
- Download this customised App into your MS-Windows desktop or notebook computer by clicking the link below.
- If you are unable to run the installer, please click “More Info”, followed by “Run Anyway”. After clicking the “Finish” button, please flip your computer screen to another dialog box downloading the “Audio Decoder”. Click “Yes” and complete this step.
- This PC-Viewer app is now installed, and is found on your computer desktop screen. This app can only be installed on MS-Windows computers. It is NOT compatible for ALL handphones and Apple computers. For these devices, download and install generic media player applications, such as “VLC Media Player”.
How to update firmware
- Download the correct firmware below (Wi-Fi/non-Wi-Fi models) into your MS-Windows PC. UN-ZIP the folder.
- Remove microSD card from DVR Blackbox and format the card in the LogON_PC_Viewer application (click the ‘gear wheel’ Settings button at the bottom left corner). Format the card; then press “INITIALIZE” and “SAVE” the microSD card. Exit and Close application completely.
- Go to your Windows PC File Explorer and copy the unzipped “UPGRADE” folder that was just downloaded, into your microSD card. Insert the microSD card back into the JS450 recorder DVR Blackbox.